Cookies are small text files that are sent to your web browser by a website you visit. This allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make you, the user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission (see what your choices are regarding cookies below)
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Cookies allow us to remember your actions so that you don’t have to set the same preferences every time you return to our site.
- Cookies helps us to identify when you have clicked through from one of our emails to this site, so that emails are more personalised, and we don’t keep sending you content that you’ve already received.
- Cookies allow us to analyse the data of how traffic passes through our site. We use Google Analytics for this. Please note, it does not personally identify you as an individual.
- Cookies allow us to deliver additional content to you through different platforms like Google, YouTube and Facebook, based on what you’ve already told us you’re interested in.
- Cookies allow us to remember when you have signed up to any products that we’ve recommended to you as an affiliate. This is helpful information as it enables you to benefit from additional, personalised information from us, so that you can get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them), and some relate to third parties (Such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Infusion soft – our email service provider). Please note that none of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with us.
- We can access and control the cookie-related information that we or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any other purpose other than that of those stated in this policy.
- By using this site, you consent to the use of at least some cookies. Our site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on the page. Some videos embedded in our pages may also use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however; that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Last updated 14 October 2021